How Does Online Tutoring Work?
We have been working with students online for 15 years, and have put together a system we feel best replicates a classroom experience (only it’s 1-1 instead of 20-1! even better!)
- Once you have signed up for a session, you must download Skype onto your computer. Skype is FREE!
- Add Hannah or Nancy into your contact list. (We will provide you with our contact information after you sign up).
- You can text us your homework, tests, quizzes, or any other material you need help with before your session starts so we are ready to go at the start of your session.
- Five minutes before your session start time, log into your FREE Skype account and wait for our call.
- Once we connect with you on Skype, we will give you access to our online whiteboard or google doc links so we can share information with you instantaneously. We can write, type, talk, and see each other in real time.
- At the end of the session, we can transfer any additional materials to you over Skype and share links to our website, giving you additional materials to help you continue practicing.