How do I sign up?
If you are unsure online tutoring is for you, you can email Hannah or Nancy for a free half hour session. If you know you want to schedule a session, you can either:
- Use the online scheduler
- Email Nancy (Nancy@kidsmarteducation.com)
- Email Hannah (Hannah@kidsmarteducation.com)
Who can use KidSmart services?
Anyone looking to further their knowledge in our subject areas can work with us. We specialize in education for anyone, anywhere in a friendly, comprehensible way.
- Need help in a current course? That’s us!
- Feeling under-stimulated? We offer students the opportunity to be challenged with a deeper level of comprehension and more in-depth conversations about the topic matter.
- Do you have holes in your knowledge of a certain subject? We specialize in helping students develop the best foundation they need in order to help them succeed in the future. We will fill in the gaps and focus your time and energy on the skills we know you will need the most in the future.
- Taking a test (GRE’s, SAT’s ACT’s…) and need to review material you haven’t encountered in a while? We can help!
- Taking an “online” course? Many “online” courses are just like reading a text book that’s on a computer. The help that comes with the course often isn’t convenient or doesn’t use a platform like ours that mimics the classroom experience. We can work with you to help you get the most out of your online course.
How does online tutoring work?
Click here to be redirected to our page that describes how online tutoring works.
What do I need?
You need a laptop/desktop computer (preferably) and a free Skype account.
Can I sign up for multiple sessions at a time?
YES! If you would like to sign up for a regular session (weekly, biweekly, etc.) Please email us and we will be happy to get you set up for regular sessions.
Are there benefits to meeting on a regular schedule?
Yes! Any client who sets up regular sessions gets additional benefits such as homework help throughout the week, class/course recommendations, mentorship, the incorporation of SAT/ACT help as those topics relate to the material a student is covering, and so much more.
How do I pay?
If you sign up with Nancy using the online scheduler, you will be charged through PayPal. Don’t have PayPal? Email us to set something up, and we will discuss what works for you. We use Venmo and accept personal checks. Payment is always due before services are rendered.